Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPG is off or not present for a lot of my channels
(01-29-2020, 01:50 AM)whoa Wrote: Ok. I understand no one is telling me to do anything. I am troubleshooting on my end to make sure Im not the problem in this equation and when I post Im only trying to give you facts to either spark something on your end or maybe for you to explain what I am doing wrong on my end. Nothing more. And to be clear, Im not a flamer, it serves no point in making anyone angry so I dont even bother with the energy of getting upset.

Anywho...

Specifics to me and my programming:
Under "USA LOCALS"
Channel 1 is actually accurate and has been since the beginning (meaning when I initially posted 2 days ago).
Channels 2-6 are not and all are 6 hours off.

Under "USA NEWS"
The first 3 channels are all I look at and they are all also off by 6 hours.

So when I check to see if the programming is correct I am only looking at those channels, but to me, thats enough to illustrate something isnt setup right.

Hey, you have to go to your account and select the "Use server time default" that's located in the EPG timezone settings then click save. Mines is fixed. Thank you for your hard work guys!!

Messages In This Thread
EPG offset not working ? - by herbmeyer - 01-27-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: EPG offset not working ? - by Epg Admin - 01-27-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: EPG is off or not present for a lot of my channels - by Boyd james - 01-29-2020, 03:21 AM