Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easier Channel Replacement
Atleast once or twice a month (sometimes weekly) my IPTV providers channel list changes.  I just went through my first update on this platform and I seriously thought about deleting my old list and recreating it, it was that painful.

First it never changed anything automatically.

Second when I clicked on review changes, everything was set to delete so I figured those were all the old channels, and removed them (wasnt a long list) at which point I returned to my group list and selected a few only to find out they all were empty.

Go back and forced a sync, and had to go through rematching everything, and after about 30 minutes of fixing matches I finally noticed the channel numbers started where my old channels left off (2500-3000 instead of 1-400, for some reason it included my VOD items)

After I finished matching everything I had a bunch of channels with 0 as the number, and the new ones I just added, and finally did a channel recount, which fixed it the numbering issue but put the channels in the wrong order.

Would love to see this work much easier in the future.

Channel list -> Channel ID -> Same URL | If URL is different to update

Messages In This Thread
Easier Channel Replacement - by jeremyrem - 10-01-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Easier Channel Replacement - by Epg Admin - 10-01-2018, 10:19 AM