Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new channels list of Sky Italy
What does the order on Sky or even in your original m3u have to do with our site?

You know that you can drag and drop the channels and groups in any order you want on our site, right?
You can also order them by name or tvg-id alphabetically or you can order them by channel numbers.

So why should I or even you care, what order the channels have in your original m3u file or on the Sky website?

First learn what you can do with the site, before you ask for things.

And I won't entitle you in every matter just because you paid. Your parents already did that.

I don't care what you are used to on the internet. Here you need to come to the forums prepared, otherwise you will hear the truth.

And "I have no time for..." doesn't count here.
I also don't have time for BS.

You want to be able to edit your list, you can do it with the tools you have.
If you don't have time for it, then you don't.
That simple.
Not bitching around when I explain to you what you can do, even if it's obvious and also written on the website a dozen times.

And yes, I am an asshole. Get used to it.

And actually I talked to you normally, when you started to be condescending by telling me what smart is and what not and that'S one of the things I can't stand.
So you brought this upon yourself. Don't start complaining and coming with paying customer.

Messages In This Thread
The new channels list of Sky Italy - by panagiac - 09-03-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: The new channels list of Sky Italy - by Epg Admin - 09-05-2018, 11:41 AM