Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All channels with UTC - setting in profile
EDIT:

Please change the timezone settings in your profile to UTC if you have problems with Daylight Saving Time.
My attempt to convert times to UTC failed miserably.
Nothing happened, except the offset times were set to zero, which doesn't do anything except that you additionally have to set your timezone.

We will have to do it programatically, which will take time.

Until then I will change everything back how it was.
Thanks for your efforts !
(04-22-2017, 08:48 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: My attempt to convert times to UTC failed miserably.
Nothing happened, except the offset times were set to zero, which doesn't do anything except that you additionally have to set your timezone.

We will have to do it programatically, which will take time.

Until then I will change everything back how it was.

When will you revert back to last version? Currently I am still getting timezone +0000 instead of real time zone for each channel?
(04-22-2017, 11:38 PM)oren Wrote: When will you revert back to last version? Currently I am still getting timezone +0000 instead of real time zone for each channel?

It's not a piece of cake to update 6500 channels.

The xmls will be reverted as the server updates go.

As always, every country will be updated (reverted) at midnight their respective timezones.
(04-22-2017, 11:45 PM)Epg Admin Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 11:38 PM)oren Wrote: When will you revert back to last version? Currently I am still getting timezone +0000 instead of real time zone for each channel?

It's not a piece of cake to update 6500 channels.

The xmls will be reverted as the server updates go.

As always, every country will be updated (reverted) at midnight their respective timezones.

OK, thanks for the update! Will wait for tomorrow to get updated EPG  Smile
Thank you for making this change. It'll make everything much easier. Great job
You can choose UTC now in your profile settings!