Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please add Nat Geo Kids Colombia
Please add NAT GEO KIDS .co (Colombia)

https://www.gatotv.com/canal/nat_geo_kids_colombia

Thank you.
Nat Geo Kids has no unique programming for Colombia.
You find all channels which have the same programming for all latin america in Panama or Mexico.

Please read the FAQ about how we list channels.
Use the channel list at the top of the website to learn which channels we have.
(07-02-2019, 09:19 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Nat Geo Kids has no unique programming for Colombia.
You find all channels which have the same programming for all latin america in Panama or Mexico.

Please read the FAQ about how we list channels.
Use the channel list at the top of the website to learn which channels we have.

You are right. I think I am wrong about my request. I should have written "Nat Geo Kids Panregional" I make the request because I have reviewed the programming of the channel for a month and I realized that it does not correspond to that of NatGeoKids.PA

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Geo_Kids
[Image: Captura%20de%20pantalla%202019-07-02%20a....54.19.png]
Then you are doing something wrong.
I checked the programming of our source and compared it to the gatotv link among other sources as well.
ALl of them had the same programming.

This IS the panregional programming.

You probably have just 1-2 hours of time shift in the programming.

Please read the FAQ about setting your time zone on your account and your software/hardware correctly.
Also read the FAQ about handling Timeshifts.

From the Wikipedia page you linked:

Quote:Signal structure edit ]
  • Panregional signal : signal centered in Argentina and issued for the rest of the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean. Its reference hours correspond to those of Bogotá (UTC-5) and Buenos Aires (UTC-3).

• Pacific Signal: signal available for Mexico, Ecuador and Chile. Its reference hours correspond to those of Mexico City (UTC-6 / -5 DST) and Santiago (UTC-4 / -3 DST).

• Señal Brasil: signal issued exclusively for Brazil in Brazilian Portuguese . Its reference schedule corresponds to that of Brasilia and São Paulo (UTC-3 / -2 DST). 8

Attached Files Image(s)

I apologize for my stupidity. You are right in everything. I just had to adjust the timeshift. I'm sorry you lost time with this. Next time I will make requests without being asleep. Sorry for this.
No problem.
But your efforts are appreciated in the future Big Grin