IPTV-EPG Forum
[FIXED] M3U Upload Issues (26.1.2019) - Printable Version

+- IPTV-EPG Forum (https://forum.epg.best)
+-- Forum: IPTV-EPG Forum (https://forum.epg.best/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fixed Bugs (https://forum.epg.best/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: [FIXED] M3U Upload Issues (26.1.2019) (/showthread.php?tid=1582)

Pages: 1 2

RE: M3U Upload Issues (26.1.2019) - friendlyguy123 - 02-12-2019

Hello, just checking if my problem is related with the ongoing issues.

I've subscribed long term, and spent many hours perfecting my list, merging services, icons, sorting, etc etc.

Now i went to test it on Perfect Player, using the links from "my channels" and get nothing showing up. Also tested it on a different player (tivimate) get m3u invalid. Also can't open on VLC.

So are the m3us working at all? or is this also apart of the issues.

Thanks.

RE: M3U Upload Issues (26.1.2019) - A-Game - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 12:42 AM)friendlyguy123 Wrote: Hello, just checking if my problem is related with the ongoing issues.

I've subscribed long term, and spent many hours perfecting my list, merging services, icons, sorting, etc etc.

Now i went to test it on Perfect Player, using the links from "my channels" and get nothing showing up. Also tested it on a different player (tivimate) get m3u invalid. Also can't open on VLC.

Thanks.

I am pretty sure that the m3us are not working and it is a part of the issues. Mine are not working right now.

RE: M3U Upload Issues (26.1.2019) - radikaltimes - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 12:42 AM)friendlyguy123 Wrote: Hello, just checking if my problem is related with the ongoing issues.

Thanks.

i got the same thing happen to me, i was told to wait until tomorrow and report back .. 
bizarre it was working one minute and the next it was gone.

the m3u files are empty it seems.

RE: M3U Upload Issues (26.1.2019) - Neo27 - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 01:26 AM)radikaltimes Wrote:

Thanks.

i got the same thing happen to me, i was told to wait until tomorrow and report back .. 
bizarre it was working one minute and the next it was gone.

the m3u files are empty it seems.

Yep +1

RE: M3U Upload Issues (26.1.2019) - Epg Admin - 02-12-2019

The m3u files were empty because a new issue arose while we are making changes to the system which we fixed now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

If something like happens in the future and clicking the SAVE button doesn't help, then DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING, just wait.