IPTV-EPG Forum

Full Version: [ADDED] EPG for these Switzerland channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I miss the following EPG for these Switzerland channels:

tv 25
Added
Why this request is being fulfilled before previous several individual requests been made ?
Because it was an easy, 2 minutes add, while your requests need hours of investigating and coding.
Hours of investigating and coding? really? Im sure the channels I have asked are already being provided by your current sources..... They are not weird channels but common ones that just were not previously included on their country lineups......
You know that I will add all channels one by one if I can, so you can stop being a sorehead.
And no, your channels needs to be investigated by me and often imported manually because of the fact that your whole continent is fucked up with these lat am and pan am and whatnot bullshit.

A swiss channel I find in Switzerland and because I speak the language I also can prove that I add the right channel and the source is also reliable.

How many times did I add a channel from an "easy" existing list for you and then you came and told me that it's not the right one?

How often did you see me struggling with a swiss guy about his channels if it's now the south swiss version or the north swiss version?

So don't make me mad with this bullshit and wait for your turn.