IPTV-EPG Forum

Full Version: XML issue Fixed (May 16. 2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What the hell is goin'on here??!! The show must go on!!!  Thanks for the repair!!! Heart Heart Heart
Thanks Atilla for your communication, your communication and your communication.

Also, big thanks for the fixes, i was glad to switch on tv this evening and seeing the guide.

And big big thanks for 14 days gift :-)
(05-16-2019, 08:36 PM)Todddomenech Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you say boxes my boxes are crap?

I am a customer that pays for your service.

Do you know what a "generic you" is?
Why are you offended by the fact that app developers and box manufacturers are producing crap?
Are you an app developer or a box manufacturer?
What does it have anything to do with the fact that you pay?
Does paying for something entitle you automatically to be treated like a king?

So many questions...
Thanks again Atilla for all your help.
(05-16-2019, 11:21 PM)bicbasher Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again Atilla for all your help.

Thanks Attila.  Working good again.
I guess I didn’t get a gift. My account page reports;
You don't have an active subscription
Your last subscription ended on: 05/15/2019

My last pymt was 4-14-19.
Thanx
(05-16-2019, 01:31 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: [ -> ]The XML issue has been fixed today in the morning.

I was not able to make the announcement until now, because I had stuff to do outside.

Every personal account will be extended by 14 days as a thank you gift for your patience and for your understanding.

Thanks very much. Have a good one.
I’m still left with the question “When will my account be extended”?
(05-17-2019, 07:13 AM)markn62 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m still left with the question “When will my account be extended”?

I don't know when the programmer will do it.
I extended your account manually now.
It's enough if you say something only once. We will see it without spamming too.
All accounts received the 14 days gift.
Pages: 1 2 3